Belmont Housing Resources for WNY, 1195 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14209, (716) 884-7791, www.belmonthousingwny.org Assists low and moderate income households in Western New York in obtaining housing: by producing and preserving housing units, and by professionally managing affordable housing.

Erie County Department of Social Services Emergency Housing Unit, 158 Pearl St., Buffalo, NY, (716) 858-6265, http://www2.erie.gov/socialservices/ Coordinate emergency shelter with local community partners, for eligible individuals. Also assists eligible individuals with personalized housing plans, apartment searches, transportation expenses, storage of personal items, and the acquisition of items needed to establish a household.

Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Inc. (HOME), 1542 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14209, (716) 854-1400, www.homeny.org Help to ensure that the people of Western New York have an equal opportunity to live in the housing and communities of their choicethrough education, advocacy, enforcement of fair housing laws, and the creation of housing opportunities. They provide an online form on their website to report discrimination.

New York State Division of Human Rights, Walter J. Mahoney State Office Bldg., Fifth floor-Suite 506, 65 Court St., Buffalo, NY 14202, (716) 847-7632 Contact to file housing or lending discrimination complaints under the New York Executive Law. NYHousingSearch.gov, www.nyhousingsearch.gov, 1-877-428- 8844 A FREE public service provided by New York State Homes and Community Renewal (HCR) to list and find affordable, accessible homes and apartments across New York.

Olmsted Housing, Olmsted Center for Sight, 1170 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14209, tel. (716) 882-1025, www.OlmstedCenter.org/programs/housing/ Provide affordable one and two bedroom apartments to people with disabilities. One member of each household must have a visional or physical disability to qualify.

United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Lafayette Court, 465 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14203, (716) 846-5785 or toll free 1-800-496-4294, To file housing discrimination case under federal law